Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
Are we talking about love here? If that’s the case, well, yes. Of course.
I had my heart broken when…
1. I told someone I had a crush on him but he just glanced away.
2. When I fell for a friend but we remained as friends.
3. When I realized my then new bf still has feelings for his crush.
4. When I saw the video created by my man for his former love.
5. When my man is late and his reason is he just fallen asleep.
I could go on and on because there are so many instances I had my heart broken.
Now, have I ever broken a heart. Again, yes of course. I am but human.
I know I’ve broken a heart when…
1. I let someone court me even though I know I have no feelings for him.
2. I told someone there’s no point on pursuing me.
3. I went into a lunch date even if I know my bf will get jealous.
4. I insulted my man.
Now, if you are about to ask me if my heart is broken right now. I would say a resounding NO. My heart is so joyful and big right now. I am so blessed because even if I had my heart broken before, and gets wounded from time to time, my heart has never been better. I can say that I am now in the happiest state of my love life and there’s nothing I could ask for more but to make this feeling last.