As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, I immediately told myself “I’m gonna blog today.” I sit in front of the computer and greeted the blank screen with “Hello, what’s up for us today, eh?”
Having no idea what to write, I scanned my planner for reference and ideas. I was amazed on the random quotes I have written for the past 6 months, and so I thought why not tabulate it here in my blog. So, here are the things I’ve collected over time.
1. Haters don’t hate you. They hate themselves because you are the reflection of what they want to become.
2. The quicker you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese. (Who Moved My Cheese, by Dr. Spencer Johnson)
3. What would you do if you weren’t afraid? (Who Moved My Cheese, by Dr. Spencer Johnson)
4. Find out what you want and learn to ask for it. (“How do you know” directed, written, and produced by James L. Brooks)
5. If you are trying to be a writer, you will get writer’s block. Write anyways. If you are a runner, there will be times you want to quit. Keep running. If you’re trying to lose weight, there will be times you just won’t care anymore. Keep trying. (I saw this in a blog somewhere I can’t remember, either from http://www.joelrunyon.com or http://www.theartofaudacity.com)
6. Be committed to your anointing. (Kuya Manding, my mentor)
7. Dream of a bright future, God promised that. (Bo Sanchez)
8. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. (“To Kill a Mockingbird,” by Harber Lee)
9. It’s pretty useless to show any of my talents to impress Him, yet this SUPERSTAR thinks I’m special,too. (Bo Sanchez)
10. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
11. Sometimes, you wish there’s no distinction who’s at the top and who’s at the ground.
12. Start believing that things are going to change for the better not because you deserve it but because God loves you that much.
13. Don’t ask. Just do it. (A random thought of mine)
14. Beauty can be less expensive but never cheap. (A random thought of mine)
15. Do not be interested with privileges, be interested with responsibilities as well. (A random thought of mine)
16. Use money to afford abundance, not to afford a lifestyle. (A random thought of mine)
17. God answers prayer.
18. “I can see and hear from afar, and since I can’t see or hear you, you must really be so far away. I’ve been living for a long, long time that I have already forgotten how time flowed. But after I met you, my heart began to tell time. Everytime I’m with you, I would always think, ‘A little longer, please… Just a little longer…” but time passes by really fast. When I’m not with you, I would always think, ‘I miss you… I miss you…’ and the passing of time becomes so slow. You know what? It feels like my heart has been bewitched by you and started to count time all on its own.” – Mi-ho (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho)