Media noche was fun.
THINGS I DID.
1. Wore polka dots for old superstitions sake. Hope this year, money will come my way.
2. Ate pasta with combined carbonara and spaghetti sauce- taste delicious!
3. Drank a glass of wine with mountain dew raspberry- a recipe from my brother. Sweet!
4. Watch fireworks in our terrace. The sky was so “lightingy!”
5. Watched the 3D animated film TERRA- nice graphics!
6. Made noise by singing at the top of my lungs
THINGS I DIDN’T DO:
1. Didn’t light a firecracker. Hate firecrackers — lagi akong nagugulat!
2. Didn’t light a lusis. Am not sure if I spelled lusis right- but lusis are firecrackers that doesn’t explode – they just emit smoke like smoke belching vehicle. Sakit kasi nito sa baga kaya ayoko.
3. Didn’t watch out for my diet. Ate a lot- and I mean a lot!
Saya pa rin pag new year. It is still worth to celebrate it.